Can YOU decode this Gen Z slang?
Can YOU decode this Gen Z slang? From ‘being the G.O.A.T.’ to ‘feeling Gucci’, this pop culture quiz will put your knowledge to the test
- This fun 10-question quiz tests your knowledge of Generation Z slang terms
- From ‘looking like a snack’ to ‘feeling Gucci’, it sounds like a foreign language
- Score full marks to prove you still have serious street cred with the kids
Think you still have your finger on the pulse? Then put your slang knowledge to the test with this surprisingly tricky test.
The 10-question quiz, shared on Playbuzz, challenges you to correctly identify the meaning of popular Gen Z phrases.
Scroll down to take the test and find out if you’re the ‘G.O.A.T.’… or simply falling short. But the answers are at the bottom – so no cheating.
The 10-question quiz, shared on Playbuzz, challenges you to correctly identify the meaning of popular Gen Z phrases. Stock image
1. I’m kinda mad right now
2. That song is the greatest of all time
3. Come on, tell us the gossip
4. Oh my god, I’m so amused
5. That person is too much
6. You look good
7. It’s good
8. That girl looks amazing
9. Can you mind your own business please?
10. Life is rough